What is SEO?
Search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and quantity if a website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than direct traffic to a website or a web page from search engines and SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than direct traffic or Paid traffic
How it works?
To make it much more simpler search engine optimization means taking a piece of online content and optimizing it so search engines like Google show it towards the page when someone searches for something.
How do you optimize for SEO?
- Publish relevant, authoritative content
- Update your content regularly
- Have a link worthy site
- Use alt website
How can you do SEO for your website?
- Choose a great domain name
- Research the right keywords
- Craft your content
- Optimize your code
- Technical setup
- Earn links
- Things to check post launch
How can you do SEO by your own?
- Know your target audience
- Understand keyword research and planning
- Build up your site with keywords through quality content
- Create, build and maintain social media presences
- Understand Google analytics
How you can optimize your website in 8 simple ways and tricks?
- SEO strategy for new new websites and tips to get your site ranking
- Plan your sites Architecture
- Perform keyword research
- Optimize your sites platform
- Use a mobile friendly design
- Choose a good domain name and homepage URL
optimize page URLs